Monday, August 3, 2009

Nice Chilled Sunday

Sunday 2 August 2009

This Sunday was so totally different from my last busy Sunday. Started off nice & slow with a filling, satisfying banana leaf lunch at Krishna Curry House somewhere along Jalan 222, PJ. It's a corner lot, along the same row as the Hyundai showroom and the Honda showroom is directly opposite it.

Krishna Curry House, Jalan 222, PJ

They had the most awesome lamb curry and a variety of other stuff. Pigged out majorly. Would recommend this place to banana leaf enthusiasts. Took my Austrian guests here the last time (remember Gerard & Hermann, the lovable old brothers? Coolest oldies I’ve ever met!) and they loved the food. I liked the restaurant’s order chit. It had tiny pics of the stuff we took.


I pigged out this time


Loved their order chit

Went to a warehouse sale where I bought luxurious silky bed sheets, chilled out at home in the evening, dinner & chilled again in front of the TV watching CSI.

Nice One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you...