Sunday, August 16, 2009

Creepy Orphan

Friday 14 August 2009

It was the night before I fly off to Sri Lanka and I haven’t packed a single thing! But decided to procrastinate again and see Orphan, thanks to Tyng who got us premier tickets. I’m not too fond of horror shows but I thought what the heck. Not like I’m doing anything Friday too.

Orphan was really not what I expected it to be. It’s about a family who adopts a 9 year old girl and things just don’t seem to go right anymore. The story line’s good at the end. Had an interesting twist to it. I won’t spoil it for those who want to watch it.

It’s more of a disturbing, creepy movie than a horror show. I’m still confused about it. Not sure if I liked it or not as I went away with an uneasy feeling. Oh well, like my wife always say, a piece is good if it made an impact, be it a good or bad one. This show certainly had an impact on everyone I think. Creeepieeee…

Had a hard time finding my car in Mid V parking after that. Tu la.. rush some more.. had to go my parents house & drop of stuff some more..By the time I got back it was already 1am. And I still haven’t packed! Taxi’s coming at 3.30am. Fucked the sleep. I stayed up. Paid the price the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you...