Monday, August 10, 2009

Audi.. I'm in love

Sunday 9 August 2009

We were smart, booked the sexy fiery red Audi A41.8T with Wendy the night before so that will be our ride home to KL. OMG she is SOOOOO sexy!!!!! Love her colour, love her fierce look (esp if you see her coming up in your rear view mirror).

My sexy Audi A4 1.8T


Boys stealing a smoke behind the petrol station

The Germans are a stickler for details. They even have felt behind the safety buckles so you don scratch the sides of the compartment! Had a blond moment when I wanted to start her up. There’s no ignition. Just a hole where you slot in the whole key remote. I figured that out but couldn’t for the life of me figure out how to start the engine.

I gave up & called the boys over. Chris said I gotta press the brakes & the key slot at the same time & jokingly asked me if I really worked for Audi before. Hey! They didn’t have this canggih tech then ok..

Chris was doing 180 on the trunk roads and he’s a damn good driver. Felt safe even though he was overtaking the logging trucks with cows at the side :P Well, the car handles well too & you can’t feel the speed.

I drove twice. Highway & after Genting Sempah. Ben malas to drive one.. lucky for me. I love her handling and she’s responsive. I’m having separation issues now. So difficult to part with her. YS’ boys took her in a hurry when we got back to Glenmarie. Maybe YS warned them beforehand that a psycho chick might resist giving back the car :P

Sigh.. ok my baby.. you’ll be mine someday soon...

3 comments:

  1. I really love the red !!! I've driven the older Audis. The car handling is quite good.

    ReplyDelete

What say you...