Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pups are almost 2 months now

Monday 24 August 2009

Went to see my little grandkids today and boy were they big and active! They're 4 days shy to 2 month now since their coming into this world. They've grown up so fast! Brandy gets a bit annoyed sometimes coz their teeth are razor sharp and it hurts her tits poor girl, but she's still an attentive mummy. They are eating on their own but still like to nurse once in a while. And they love bananas! Go figure.

Duke the basset has taken a liking to them and Cassie, the other female basset, is quite curious with them too (although she's a tad bit rough). Daddy Roccoe couldn't really be bothered with them. Wonder if he even know they are his?

Couldn't even get a proper shot of them as I only had my compact cam. They can't keep still at all! Can't wait to take one back to my parent's place. Shouldn't be long now. Which one should I choose? One is supposedly like Roccoe, bit lansi & aloof. Likes to do his own thing & dominant and independant.

The other's like Brandy. Manja & loves constant attention. Will merajuk or cry if left alone. If it was me, I'll choose the one with Brandy's traits but don't think my parents will have the time to layan him. Don't think they are toilet trained either. Here are a few lousy shots of them. Sorry! Blame the camera person (yours truly).




My grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you...