Saturday, June 27, 2009

Of Dyes & Thais

Saturday 27 June 2009

For the first time in my life, I hired a part-time maid to clean my place. Saw the ad in the lift. RM55 for 4 hours. Not a bad deal. Indonesian Intan was amazing! She came at 11.30am and left bout 4pm. Wiped, cleaned, swept, vacuum, mop, washed the toilet, even dismantled my fan to clean it! Damn pleased with her. Gave her RM60.

Oh, and I also decided to dye my hair black. Fucked it up a few times doing highlights at the salon so I went natural this time. A packet of black henna dye cost RM1.50 at Jasima, TTDI. I've never used powdered henna before so asked Intan for advice. She told me to mix it with a little bit of water till it becomes paste-like. Comb the dye into the hair from the roots until everything's finished. Wait to dry.

Adam Liew told me that it'll dry my hair so I left a hair mask on and it's soft as ever now! Cheapest RM1.50 hair job I ever did. Why didn't I discover this earlier???

Can't really see the change, but it's black!

Wasn't in town on Father's day so took my daddy out for a belated Father's Day dinner at June Thai, TTDI.


My daddy & I

Mum & Sis Edeleen. Raymond couldn't make it.


Ordered prawn salad, tau-fu, sesame chicken, kangkung belacan and tom yam. Food was quite tasty although a bit salty. Price is reasonable enough. They didn't have a wide variety of dessert choices so we ordered cendol & bubur cha cha.


Food wasn't bad too


Oh, & I just got a sms from Ivan's mum that I just became a grandma! Brandy just delivered 2 puppies. Not sure if she's done yet. Wooo hooooo!!!


3 comments:

  1. WHY didn't you mention Brandy was pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. err we didn't know :P
    her tummy very small... sudden surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love part time maids. They make our lives so easy when it comes to cleaning our single lifestyle pads.

    ReplyDelete

What say you...