Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lipsticks & Gossips

Thursday 30 July 2009

Carolynn invited me to this ladies only event at TwentyOne Kitchen & Bar at Changkat where 100 ladies are pampered by massages, tarot reading, manicure, hair styling, palm reading, canapes and most importantly - free booze :) They had some champagne cocktail thingy. Awesome heaven.... Managed to get my palm read & my hair done in curls. Couldn't do the rest as the line was just too long a wait!


Palm reading session. Both Carolynn & I managed to get our palms read coz we were early. wasn't 100% accurate but it was fun though.


Carolynn & I after I got my hair done


Carolynn got hungry so we decided to spilt early and head to some Japanese restaurant a few bars away. Can't believe I agreed to dine in a Jap rest coz I don't fancy Jap food! Had edamane & cooked stuffed which was not too bad but this place is good for dates. Quiet & classy...


Our food - half way eaten that is


We were restless coz it was an all girl party & as Ovi & James were at some Ruumz event to crown their Ruuz Mate.. we decided to check it out hoping to oogle at some eye candy. Unfortunately for us, the event was way over by the time we got there. Most of the finalist have already left! Nvm.. met a few new friends and found Liyana there too.



Carolynn, me & Liyana & The loft, Changkat for the Ruumz finalist event


Actually, the night turmed out pretty good after all ;P


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you...