Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Wifey!

Wednesday 22 July 2009

My wife will be celebrating her birthday today, 23 July 2009, but we decided to celebrate it a day earlier as most of the girls were free then. Su, being kinda anti-social sometimes, wanted a small gathering. She said she didn’t want the fanfare and she didn’t want the attention (so unlike her other half - ME! hahha).

But that was not to be as more and more people heard about the plans (well, to be honest, we haven’t really firmed up anything like the invite list, venue & time) and they wouldn’t hear of it for a quiet do.

Deep suggested Yuen Steamboat in Sunway Mentari, the buffet steamboat place for less than RM30 a head for all you can eat. There were all sorts of shellfish, fish, crabs, prawns, sotong, chicken wings (yummy!) and whatever you wanted la. I don’t know the actual price cause Zadin secretly took care of the bill before we could pay. Deep brought toddy & I brought tuak.


Azim even bought a candle which played the Happy Birthday song


Thank you to the entire crew who came


A total of 16 people turned up for my wifey’s birthday which was so sweet of them. Even though Su wants to portray a ‘Brutal Bitch’ attitude, I know my wifey and I know she was touched by all who turned up. On behalf of Su & Zadin, thank you to Tyng Tyng, Redwan, Farsha, Farah, Deep, Henry, Max, Azim, Reis, Khaidi, Yasmin, Mia & Rubin.


Wifey, hope you had a great night. Thank you for being with me for the past 12 years. Love you very very very much.

2 comments:

What say you...