Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fruit Tuak Experiment

Thursday 16 July 2009

After pilates, I decided to get busy and finally work on my fruit tuak. Got the recipe from the Iban boys who told me to just cut the fruits and add it to the ready-to-drink tuak. All I gotta do is be patient and wait a month or so for the fruits to ferment in the tuak.

Cut up some mangoes, dragon fruit (from my kampung), rambutans, oranges, lemon and halia (special order for Khang). I bottled half of the tuak with various fruits and half just normal in case the fruits tak jadi. Fingers crossed! We'll see how it turns out!

Took me 4 hours to cut, mix, seive & bottle. Betta be worth it!


Bottle galore... this just the fruit experiments. No worries, bottled a few original tuak bottles without the fruits too just in case..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you...