Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day of Launches

Friday 12 June 2009

I attended the ASUS Eee PC launch in the afternoon as I was interested in getting a sleek little netbook for myself. Was hoping for a Media discount of sorts. I'm hooked. Please, please come back to me with a good discount.

Did some exercise by walking all around Curve, Ikea & Ikano in search of a digital weighing scale. Did you know the scales cost bout RM150 or so??? I know the normal ones cost RM19.90 at Watsons so I didn't expect the digital version to cost so much! Found a nice one at Fitness Concept but decided to hold on to see if I could get one at a cheaper price.

Rushed off to Deep's house cause he said the Solution Vodka launch (Russian vodka) starts at 7pm. Was me, Deep, Max, Henry, Khang and Farah as the driver in her lovely spacious Toyota Rush.

Arrived at 7.30pm after enduring the friday jam to town. Venue was at Le Blanc at Heritage Row. Was deserted when we got there so we created our own party first. Drinks were on the house so no issues there.

They had Orange, Lemon, Original and Peppermint flavour. Lemon & orange are nice. Can't really taste the original but peppermint sucked. And that was the bottle they gave away. Vodka goes down smooth- like all Russian ones do.

Party was alright.. they had a hip hop show & all. Been a long time since I grooved to hip hop. We left the club early.. at midnight! cause we started early. Ben followed us back cause he got ditched by his colleague.

After party at Deep's where he treated us to his delicious maggie mee. Good quiet night with good friends without much drama.

2 comments:

  1. Good effort, Jo ! How was the Asus launch ? Was supposed to go with my colleague but was tied up at work. Heard it's really sleek.

    What about the Solution Vodka ? Any good ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea it's pretty sleek at RM1,999.

    Solution Vodka is not too bad. Smooth. Lemon & Orange flavour are nice. Peppermint sucks.

    ReplyDelete

What say you...