Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 21 : Back to London

Sunday 27 September 2009

Today’s a very sad day indeed as it was to be our last ride back to London and then it’s back to KL for me. Most of us threw our tents away but some brought it back.

British immigration was so shitty that they made us miss our 2pm ferry back to England, making us wait 1 ½ hours for the next one at 3.30pm. We headed to the exact place where our journey started, the bar at the first deck of the ferry. This time, the Contiki family was much larger.


Where it all begin - the bar on the ferry

Reached London at 6.30pm. Some checked into the Royal National Hotel, some said their goodbyes while some just loitered around as Scotty said to meet at the London Pub at 8.30pm for our last drink together. Jerry & Amber had to send the bus back to its depot on the other side of the town.


Since I had no where to go, I joined Belinda & Cobus for drinks at the London Pub while waiting for everyone to arrive. Stayed there till I had to catch my train to Stansted Airport. Was so sad to say goodbye but that’s just the way life is.


Looking forward to a few of my Contiki family visiting me in KL.


Gonna miss my Contiki family :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you...