Sunday, September 6, 2009

Flight Eve

Friday 4 Sept 2009

Was frantically trying to finish all my work before I leave for Europe and I finally did! Submitted my Telur Rangers and Sri Lanka article to boss. Super productive siul.. but not sure when it’s gonna come out so look for them for me k and keep a copy if you can cause I obviously won’t have access to The Star in Europe.

Didn’t go to work whole of Friday cause had to do my last minute banking & currency exchange & meet my wife & pass keys & instructions to Farsh (she’s looking after my tortoises for me). Didn’t wanna carry so much cash so Deep suggested traveller’s cheque but bloody TCs in KL is so damn difficult to buy! Well, I only checked out TTDI & around but after walking to 6 different banks in the pouring rain and all gave excuses of out of stock & don’t transact & stuff, I said fuck it. Lucky I have credit, debit & ATM cards for emergency.

Half packed in the afternoon, went to see parents & my girl Jewel before I leave and then buka puasa with the girls at Restorant OK. Shailesh called to say they were all at Sid’s so headed there after makan and promised to go back at 11pm to pack. That obviously didn’t happen. People kept on coming & Shai opened another Rum coz he said it was my last day here. Not like I see him every month so didn’t make much of a diff but he’s such a sweetie to do that. Ended up going home at 1am. Anil is supposed to go for his baby girl’s baptism at the temple in the morn. Hope he makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you...