Sunday, June 20, 2010

Greening my life even more

Saturday 19 June 2010

Was so inspired by Ladia & Hana after the visit to their permaculture farm in Lenggong, Perak, that we came home and planted our own little garden.


Herbs courtesy of Hana (top) and planted Japanese roses above the pond


(from l -r) Basil leaves from Lenggong in a plastic container (see! I'm recycling!), my smiley plant which became more bushy and my newly trimmed (by Jerry) bonsai tree



My balcony


Jerry had a great idea to cover the balcony rails with netting and grow creepers on it. Hope it grows fast! Maybe I should play Beethoven to them more often. Grow green babies, grow!

Feeling the fresher air already :)

2 comments:

  1. Walau !!! Your balcony is very impressive la. Way to go. Now your tortoises will be safe too. Well done Jo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm. Are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt living there too with the tortoises?

    ReplyDelete

What say you...